- Heading into the end of the year, you might wonder if it’s still a good time to sell your house. Here’s what the latest data from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) says.
- Housing supply is lower than last year, and home prices are up nationwide. Meanwhile, the average home is selling fast and receiving several offers. Listing now puts your house in the spotlight, meaning it could sell quickly – and for more than you’d expect.
- Feeling motivated? If you’re ready to sell and capitalize on today’s market, let’s connect.
Diablo Valley Real Estate Update
Concord CA Real Estate Market Highlights
In September 2021*:
- Average Days on Market increased to 15 days.
- The Median Sales Price for single-family detached homes is $853,896 up 10.4% from September 2020. This is despite having a 12.7% increase in new listings year to date.
- Houses are still selling above asking price (103%).
- The market is still very active. Let’s discuss if you have questions about the market.
Leave a Reply