I am going to be sponsoring a Christmas Lights Contest for Dana Estates Residents. If you live in Dana Estates, I want to encourage Christmas spirit and invite you to participate in decorating your home. Official Rules are below.
I will be giving away a $100.00 gift card to Home Depot® to the winner with the best light display in Dana Estates (map). Please enter your name, email and address below to enter. If selected as a finalist, your fellow Dana Estate residents will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite display.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. Open to U.S. residents over 18 years of age that live in Dana Estates Neighborhood (see map) of Concord, CA. Employees of Maclennan Investment Group, Inc. their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, immediate family members, and members of their household are not eligible.
- Sponsor. The contest is sponsored by Maclennan Investment Group, Inc. whose mailing address is PO Box 2564, Walnut Creek, CA 94595 and phone number is 925.385.8798.
- Contest Period. The Contest begins on 12/5/2015 and will be closed to new entries at 11:59pm on 12/19/2015. Entries submitted after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By participating, Participants are agreeing to being bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
- How to Enter. Participants may enter by completing entry form at http://www.sellingdanaestates.com/2015/12/christmas-lights-contest/. Limited to one entry per household.
- Prize Award. Entries will be pared down to a top 3 finalists at Sponsor’s discretion. The Grand Prize winner will be determined by votes received from the general public for the best decorated home as determined by voters. In the event of a tie, the Sponsor will cast the deciding vote. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner via telephone or email on or about December 28, 2015.
- Prizes. Grand Prize (1) – Gift card valued at $100.00 for Home Depot® will be awarded to the home that receives the most votes.
- Odds of Winning. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- General Conditions. In the event the Contest is impaired in any way or in the even the Contest is unable to run as planned for any reason, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, (a) suspend the Contest or (b) terminate the Contest and award the prize at random from among the entries.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Maclennan Investment Group, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Maclennan Investment Group, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Disputes. Any and all disputes will be resolved in accordance with California law.